I am bless to say my biopsy went very well this week actually the doctors said everything look wonderful which was amazing to hear after going thru this for nearly 4 years. Just at 7 months ago from getting my new heart I am closer to my goal and that's going back out on the field and giving it all I got one last time
and it's nice to come back to the team that probably saved my life 4 years ago The Wasatch Revolution. I was only able to play 3 games before I found out I had a enlarge heart and would need a heart transplant so now that I can come back and finally finish what I started people might feel different about why I chose to go back but once you get that second chance of life you look at life different and even tho I will miss playing for the stealth who i won 2 championship with I know I owe it to myself to come back home even knowing it's going to be a big mountain to climb but I am up to the challenge. #beard4heartgame #beard4heartcampaign #TeamGetAHeart #HeartTransplant #fighter #neversaynever #againstallodds #faith #bless #beard4heart #striving4greatness #humblehungry #TeamGotAHeart #grateful #godsplan #IHChospitaldoctors #beardgame #donormovement
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Doing well
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment