Going into my 8th month from receiving a Heart Transplant I realize how bless I am to be here living a dream. I could remember when they carted me the surgery room all i could think of was my family and friends and how it might be a chance i wont see either anymore so while i was laying there watching them hooking things up to me I felt this sense of comfort going thru my body like a wave and after that all my fears went away because at that moment I decided to put it all in the hands of the Lord. I open my eyes and there were my family and friends by my side with a huge smile happy i made it.
So now we are here playing football for The Wasatch Revolution once again a team that saved my life is now giving me courage to be a great example for those who walking the same path as I am recovering from receiving a organ. Lucky for me they keep me grounded making sure for one i dont kill myself and two I tell myself getting back to normal is a marathon and not a sprint so i appreciate them for that. I do what i do not for me but to let those who gets a new heart life is not limited but you can do whatever you want if you just set your mind to it.
Thanks to my donor and their family for allowing me this second chance i believe im making the best of it
#neversaynever #againstallodds #humblehungry #striving4greatness #TeamGotAHeart #grateful #godsplan #IHChospitaldoctors #beardgame #donormovement #beard4heartcampaign #TeamGetAHeart #HeartTransplant #fighter #blessed #grateful #Revlife
No comments:
Post a Comment