To say that im not a little scared right now would mean black people dont eating chicken lol right now its 6:13 am and laying in bed I can hear bells a rings all night long. They said ill be picked up around 7:00 AM to be taken down for surgery were my Fear could kick in and as they roll me down those long hall ways I figured my mind will be going non stop until it could be relax
I pic me waking up to hear a voice letting me know its time to go down. As my mom wakes up and then my luv to send me off saying how mush they luv me giving hugs.and kisses while roll me away f
rom them ..
No during the time to get down there my mind could probably swtich back in fourth
On doing it or don't do it and its driving me crazy. So I pic the room with a skin bed and a very cold room so then I would have to ask for warm blankets they as what kind of music and u knew what ill go with classic rock to put the game face on
Lay in bed and start putting all the wire stuff snd im laying there waiting for a warm blanket. Enter the night night meds to relax me until I get the big sleep we laugh and joke but I can feel has a very positive vibe and i will be in great hands
Now it's time to count to 100 backward 100 99 98 97 96 95 95 94 91...........
PART 3
No comments:
Post a Comment