There's only two things I would wish for this X mas one is to have my family with me to share Christmas the way we use to when Big Momma was alive.. I remember growing up there was no day like Christmas becuz it was all about family and the amazing food. As Christmas gets closer all I can think of is my family and my wonderful aunties who help build me to the man I am today. Growing up with strong black women was a #blessing they were always tough but only out of love. Rhonda Kaye Smith-Irvin and Jackie Smith Tonya Johnson Joyce and can't forget my mom Sandra gave me the best gift ever and that's how to be a real man and to Never Say Never attitude..
And for my last wish I would love to see the women who made this all possible Wille Mae Nelli aka Big Momma aka my Mom. This will be the 11 Christmas without her and everyone seem to be harder then the next one. Now that I'm the second one on the heart transplant list I'm unable to go to anywhere past two hours away so this will be the first Xmas without my family and its very painful. Big momma when she was here always made sure during times like this somehow and someway our family will always get together so I only pray that can still be the way..
Family means so much to me plus there's no other cooks like my aunties or my family.. I can't lie I miss Joyce homemade Mac N Cheese :-)
#familystrong #familyarefore
No comments:
Post a Comment