Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Toughest day ever

Yesterday was the toughest day I ever had to face with the realization of "What If" reading about Mia McDonald on #kslnews made me think what if that was me.. Mia only had her new heart for 4 years until it finally decided to give out on her so I kept asking myself What if I only have that much time after mine. So tears and worried stayed on my mind all day. I've never been as scared as I was yesterday during this whole thing. It makes you think of life and how some people take it for granted. So while I was fighting these demons off and the fear of like is getting to short for me the worked ended and my mind was still crazy. But then I was at practice and started to look at my kids and suddenly the pain and fear and worrying all went away just in seconds. I felt in peace because these give me reasons to live most of them have been with me from the beginning and never left my side even at times coming to chill wit me in the hospital. I know now that I have many purpose to live but for the most part is becuz of them. I for the longest thought I've been punished for all the people I hurt in my life coaches and teachers and family members and friends but the man up above as a plan and I now feel its not finished wit me yet so no reason to worry it have fear. Mia who I never met as played a big part in my life and I'll be forever grateful for that and always have a spot for her in my heart. Thanks Olympus football for keeping me on my feet. S/o to all my support without you there will never be me and the man above for showing anyone can change in life and hope to those i hurt you could forgive me u know who u are
Love Jarvis
#teamMiaMcDonald #familystrong #bless #fighter #teamjarvis


No comments:

Post a Comment