So another week has pass and I'm still on the waiting list and it's hard to figure out this stuff out.. I can't lie I've been feeling very good and it seem my heart is here to fight it out until it can't beat anymore. But I also I can't lie I'm still very scared in my mind tho. It's not like I'm worried about me passing out at any time but once i do get that call and is under the knife will I ever wake up because it's not a easy surgery what I heard. And my fear is not waking up or being the same afterwards.. I wonder if I ever coach the same or be able to play football the same or any sport at that.
The last two weeks has been a great growing process in my life. I've learn to but more faith in god and the power of healing. It helped me realize that ill never be alone It's been a great growing process doing this journey. Thinking back going to Antioch High it has help me stay positive and never keep my head down. This is X mas week and I believe the best gift I can receive would be a new heart so that I can work for the road of recovery. Saying that for some strange reason I believe I will be getting my wish I Hope it's just a feeling I feel deep inside me
No comments:
Post a Comment