Saturday, December 31, 2011

The end of 2011

Over the past few weeks I've notice my health getting much better that the doctors can't believe it.. Even tho I'm still on the heart transplant list I kinda think I want be getting a heart any time soon and thats totally fine with me as long as this old one still working like a champ.. I'm looking forward to the New Year bcuz I know what I have to look forward to with the new heart and all..

During this time I really figured out who's my real friends and who just been faking to be good friends. So I have to say in my life I have no fake friends or family members that's around me in I'm very lucky and blessed :)... Last weekend I got a chance to spend Christmas weekend with two of my best friends Matt & Monty these guys are a huge part in my life and ever since I moved to Utah they kept me above water.. I can remember Monty helping me get on a mission and Matt got me to stay in Utah by allowing me to live with his family until I got on my feet after Snow College..

I've been very blessed to always have so many great friends in my life I can't see why I'm so lucky..

No comments:

Post a Comment