Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Who I am

My name Jarvis Marquis Oliver-Cullimore and I'm from Oakland,California. I'm 29 years old and on May 2, 2011 I found out that I've been living with a enlarge heart my whole life. So two weeks after that i was put on a Heart Transplant List. This was something that was pass down from a guy i hardly knew and that's my father. He recently had a heart transplant two years ago and pasted away for this heart problem in February along with one of my brothers from his side. It's only been 7 months since I've been on this path but it's a fight I'm not gonna give in.. I've live my life telling myself I'll never need up like my father a father who I hardly knew or seem to care about but right now I can't worry about the past but only look into the future.

I welcome you into my journey " The Heart Road"

No comments:

Post a Comment