Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

Well whenever thanksgiving comes around it just makes you think of everyone and everything positive in your life. And I will like to start off by thanking my Moms Julie and Sandra for never giving up on me and making a tough and strong minded Man.. These women have gave up a lot of things in life just to see me go forward in life and to make sure I've always out of trouble. I cant forget about Lisa who been by my side every since we found out about the heart problem.. Also in my life I had many male role models but I have to give thanks to my Dad Doug for treating me like his own and never taking it wash on me..

My family and friends are a big point in my life and I really don't know where I would be if I didn't have them in my life being my support and wings.. Thanksgiving is a time when you can thank back at the past and point out all the people carrying you the right way. God has a plan and he never will lead you to the wrong road. I had many doubts about myself but spending time with family on Thanksgiving wash all those away and give me hope that everything will be be good and there's always HOPE..


Thanks to all my aunts and uncles who has always been there for me and for loving like there own.. You guys need to give yourself a hand because you raise a great young man.

The last thanks goes to my grandma who is always on my mind and heart I don't think I'll ever forget about you and for everything you done for me. Love you Willie Mae Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment