Sunday, February 24, 2013

My special mom

I've been thinking for awhile of all the people who has helped me in get to where I am today and I wanted to start with someone very special @yolus49er. When I moved to Antioch from Oakland my 8th grade it was a tough one because I was leaving all my friends I grow up with behind. And on my first day at Antioch Middle School I was lost and very shy if you can believe that lol but I remember this big tall kid walking up to me my brother Art asking me where I'm from and stuff and then invited me to eat with him and his friends which from that moment we were inseparable hahahahah so from that his mom became my mom because that first day she gave me a ride home which was crazy because she didn't know me at all but she did anyone and then started inviting me to dinner and family parties even paying me gifts on my birthday and Christmas. @yolus49er was my first mom outside from my family I can still remember her telling people "Meet my son Jarvis" which made me smile every time. Her family made a sad kid who was home sick feel like home. @yolus49er is one of the strongest women I know specially rasing Art lol jk Right now she's fighting a illness which watching her do that only makes me fight thru my heart stuff even harder. I hope my mom knows she is my inspiration and that I love her like a fat kid likes 🍰 😍😍 #FamilyFirst #YolandaStrong #MommasBoy #NeverGiveUp #Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment