First let me Thank all ya'll for the birthday wishes you really don't know how I appreciate it. I know I feel blessed because I got a second chance of life but having so much love shown to me on my B day and during all my heart stuff makes me very lucky I have so much support its the biggest reason why I fight and make sure I'm doing everything I suppose to do to keep my heart pumping. To all my supporters you are the real MVP 👏👏👏👏👏 I know every game in a season should be important to Coach but for me there will always be 2 teams I will have the upmost respect for and the first one is bingham high because they were the first team I got to Coach coming off 8 days from receiving my new heart which I don't think in history anyone had done. So playing them this week tells me another year has come up and this will be my 2nd year with a gift of life which everyday I'm so grateful to be alive to see my family and friends and to be coaching at West Jordan high school still I'm bless to be around great coaches and players who never stop reminding me how bless I am to be around them hahahaha jk. I am going to enjoy today dub j vs bingham and remember 2 years ago these chance could've been taking away from me and I would've been looking down from the sky's still cheering for the school that had shown me much luv..
No comments:
Post a Comment