#tbt September 30, 2014 was the day I was given a second chance of life. The day I got my new heart from a donor who had to lose their life for mine it's crazy to think about but I'm truly blessed and grateful for that sacrifice. This is a day I'll never forget and will cherish until my last breath. That room and those doctors are a piece of me just so you get a understanding were my head was before that picture I was scared and worried and believe it or not lost hope but then things I loved flashed in my mind My family, My friends and West Jordan High and my whole demeanor change to faith and hope and belief because there were no way I was gonna live those people without a fight. And the moment I woke up and seen my family in front of me i knew I had a greater purpose for this life and then to be able to go coach the last football game of the year just 2 weeks after a heart surgery was a sign to me that "I can do all things through Christ" Philippines 4:13
No comments:
Post a Comment