OH Yeah! Today marks my first milestone making it to 3 months after having heart transplant. Intermountain in Murray has a wonderful survival rate with transplant patients and for the first 3 month it's around 98% give of take making them one of the best in the nation. So far this journey has not been as easy as I hoped for but with the love and support of my family and friends it has made each day a blessing and worth living for. So today im not taking this first step for granted, but will work harder and give it just a little more effort now that I'm able to do more things like workout a little and run and jump again. Next milestone is the 96% (6 months) club taking me half way to my goal the YEAR mark.
So Happy 3 months Anniversary not only to me but all those been apart of my life during this all. Your prayers was answered and still are till this day so Thanks
Let me THANK the family who had to make the ultimate sacrifice by losing life to give me life I deeply appreciate you and only wish your family all my love and peace and I want you to know that now i will live my life for your family member and mine.
#beard4heartgame #beard4heartcampaign #TeamGotAHeart #grateful #godsplan #IHChospitaldoctors #beardgame #donormovement #humblehungry #striving4greatness #bless #Teamjarvis #hope #prayers #grateful #faith #HeartTransplant #fighter #neversaynever #againstallodds #love #familyfirst #familylove
No comments:
Post a Comment