I can't believe 5 weeks ago I had some many wires and tubes in me I couldnt count. The moment I laid my eyes on that operating table I ask the man above to please allow me to wake up to see my family and friends and when the first thing I saw was @thelis24 it was waking up to heaven. For 3 1/2 years I been waiting for the moment I would have no wires hanging out of me and to finally have that happen I can only Thank one Man and give him all the praise because without him we all know nothing is possible. Even tho everyday is it own battle you best believe I will not give up without a fight. Not many people can say they have been giving a second chance of life and I'm grateful for this opportunity. The doctors says the first 3 months is the critical ones with me at a higher risk of the heart failing so as you can see I'm not taking the chance lightly #beard4heartgame #beard4heartcampaign #TeamGetAHeart #HeartTransplant #fighter #neversaynever #againstallodds #faith #bless #Teamjarvis #hope #prayers #grateful #godsplan #IHChospitaldoctors #beardgame #donormovement #humblehungry #striving4greatness #TeamGotAHeart
No comments:
Post a Comment