Even tho the season has pass I wanna show my guys love every week and this week I will like to S/O @dylankrans120 aka "D'Money" for his leadership and his desire to be great from day one. As a first year offensive coordinator we set many goals to become the best WJ seen and on the sophomore level we did just that finishing the year 6-3 having 2 of those losses coming to the last drives and with us a play away to become region Champs taking Bingham to the wire.
But the biggest thing that touch me that people didn't know came just a few weeks into the season when everyone knew I was waiting for a new heart and there was a time I was on top of the list and Dylan came to me and said "Coach you know what I will Rep #19 for you all year" that was a show of mad respect because that was not even his number but he did it just for me Wow! he didn't know at the time but that was the kindest thing done for me and that really made me appreciate coaching my Lil brothas .. So this this week S/O goes to you Brotha D'Money #humblehungry #striving4greatness
Sunday, November 16, 2014
D Moneyz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment