S/O @godfatherofmoses. Guess what everybody they have finally arrived the #beard4heart shirts for $15 come support me and millions others with heart issues. Even tho I was bless with a New Heart recently this is a fight I will be battling for the rest of my life which I know can't do it without the support of all my family and friends. On that note my journey has just begun to now grow my beard out for those who are still on that Transplant list and waiting for a heart and give them hope and belief and a sense of relief that there's people out there who is by their side and that they will never be alone. So please join me in this fight 💚
For those who are out of state you can order now at http://beard4heart.yolasite.com and for those who are living in utah if you would like any just contact me how many and when and we can make a delivery.
#beard4heartgame #beard4heartcampaign #TeamGetAHeart #HeartTransplant #fighter #neversaynever #againstallodds #faith #bless #Teamjarvis #hope #prayers #grateful #godsplan #IHChospitaldoctors #beardgame #donormovement #humblehungry #striving4greatness #TeamGotAHeart
"Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."
- Lao
Yay Jarvis super excited for you!! Hope all is going well with recovery god bless you and your adorable family!
ReplyDeleteThanks I appreciate your support💚
Delete