It's been a crazy 13 months but not all have been bad tho.. I got a chance to look at the Man In The Mirror and found out who am i and what is my purpose in this life. I look back within those 13 months i saw a person i thought i would ever see or become or even thought was possible. I had many questions like "why me?, or why should i live when i know my life is not cut short".. I hated life and hated myself. It pain me knowing i would have to give up something that has always help me and was my place of peace (Football)..
But now all is different and my attitude has been great. They say everyday is never promise and that is how i live my life like its my last. I'm the guy who everyone enjoyed being around to laugh and smile and happy. Lucky for me i get to play on a football team that always so support and makes me feel wanted.. The Utah Stealth is not only a team is becoming like a Brotherhood in my eyes and i hope ill get to rep that #19..
No comments:
Post a Comment