Over the past few weeks I've been doing some thinking about why and how i have so much hatred towards my father. Is it because my heart problem or could it be I've never got the chance to have that father and son connection. Maybe it's because he never help me to catch a football or teach me how to shot a free throw. What about your father teaching you about the birds and the bees or how to treat a lady or the biggest of them all watching your son Walking across the stage to receive his high school diploma.. Well those could many reasons why one son could have so much hatred but there's no point when the dust is settled. You can't have one without the other so with my father I would never here standing in front of you today. I've seen a lot got to play college football and met some great friends on the way who I called my brothers and sisters.. I went to server a mission to a place where my grandma visit when I was little and brought me back a keychain saying "Welcome to Panama" I got to learn Spanish language I grew up on in the streets on Oakland, California. So why hate a guy who if it wasn't because of him all that and more would've not happen. Plus there's a father in heaven i know that would never leave me and never have and he's always around when you need him the most. I have no right to judge you there's only one man who could Our father in heaven so I'll just let you know I forgive you...
Need to let it go and forgive him and love him to be better and stronger
No comments:
Post a Comment