Thursday, December 1, 2011

Another week

So had my doctor appointment yesterday and it seems all my numbers are prefect so far :-).. I don't know what they did the last time I was in the hospital a few weeks ago but I feel great I mean I almost feel like i did before this all went down in may.. I feel I'm getting my swagger back and that's a great thing.. So I talked to my doctors yesterday and ask them when do they think I'll get that page and they feel as long as I keep getting better I might be able to do without it for awhile. So who knows when I'll get that page to come in but with me being on the 2A list theres no rush for me to get one so I guess I'm looking with all my training over the years to help my heart strong enough to endure the fight

No comments:

Post a Comment